Many resellers have their partner logos proudly displayed on the website and…
…some of the vendor companies are no longer in business
…several of the products highlighted have been retired
…many resellers have not sold any licenses or systems
3 items that make you unique…
1. Knowing the customer problem you’re solving
2. Delivering services around those products that solves customer inefficiencies or difficulties
3. Knowing the 3 reason customers buy B2B and where you fit. Customers buy to...
What else makes your business unique?
#processbeforeproducts #trustedpartner #software CobilConnect
There's a lot of excitement about Airbnb and its stock market debut. It was up 112% in it's first day of trading.
But it wasn't all $100B valuations for the founders of Airbnb...
...They had 7 rejections for a capital raise back in 2008 when $150,000 could have bought 10% of Airbnb.
...Brian Chesky, Airbnb founder, published the rejection here: https://lnkd.in/eCMDPca
Failure and rejection are are the rungs up the ladder of success. Remember the iceberg analogy.
...Product sellers focus on price. Deals are lower margin.
...Problem solvers develop the customer need + sell more services + higher margins + sell more products
The greatest benefit of problem solvers....
...Credibility to expand into Managed IT Services and Software Solutions.
#processbeforeproducts #trustedpartner #channelpartners
Top 2 Sales manager quotes that influenced my approach to sales forecasting …
1. Before I knew John Madden said it, another John drilled this into the team on every forecast call...
…"Don’t worry about the horse going blind, just load the wagon”
2. Before becoming more conservative with sales forecasting, I had a memorable Friday evening forecast call with a Joe F. who said this...
..."I don’t give a sh!t about Rockwell, how are you going to backfill that $300K you forecasted?”
What memorable experience did you have with forecasting?
#salesforecasting #sales #trustedpartner